Two Coretrust Capital Partners Skyscrapers Reach the Gold Standard of Cleanliness With GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—June 29, 2021—Coretrust Capital Partners, a real estate investment firm, has achieved GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council™, (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, at 2 Liberty Place in Philadelphia and FourFortyFour South Flower in Los Angeles. Additional facilities accredited this week include Edmonton Regional Airport Authority in Edmonton, Alberta; Center for Creative Education in West Palm Beach, Fla.; Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, Va.; hotels around the world; and more.
“As more workers return to offices, they will want to know that their health and safety is being prioritized,” said GBAC Executive Director Patricia Olinger. “Becoming GBAC STAR accredited is one way that organizations can demonstrate to occupants and visitors that their facilities are taking the necessary precautions for today’s challenges.”
By implementing innovative technologies and operational improvements that reduce pathogens by 99.9% at its large office buildings, Coretrust Capital Partners is recognized as the leader in creating smart, safe, and healthy workplaces. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Central Business District, 2 Liberty Place is a 57-story office tower designed by world-renowned architect Helmut Jahn. FourFortyFour South Flower is a 48-story glass building that is LEED Gold certified, a BOMA 360 Performance Building, and a 16-time ENERGY STAR Label recipient.
The latest facilities to earn GBAC STAR accreditation include:
- Edmonton Regional Airport Authority in Edmonton, Alberta
- Jackson Hole Airport in Jackson, Wyo.
- Maryland Aviation Administration BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport in Baltimore
- 2 Liberty Place in Philadelphia
- FourFortyFour South Flower in Los Angeles
- Canal House in Amsterdam
- Chateau Lacombe in Edmonton, Alberta
- Chateau Nova Kingsway in Edmonton, Alberta
- Chateau Nova Yellowhead in Edmonton, Alberta
- Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown in Edmonton, Alberta
- Edmonton Inn in Edmonton, Alberta
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong in Hong Kong
- Hilton Baltimore in Baltimore
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
- Holiday Inn Edmonton South – Evario Events, an IHG Hotel in Edmonton, Alberta
- Holiday Inn Express Downtown in Edmonton, Alberta
- Home2 Suites by Hilton in Edmonton, Alberta
- Hotel Santa Caterina in Amalfi, Italy
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque in Albuquerque, NM
- Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, Calif.
- Hyatt Regency Portland at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland
- Hyatt Regency Saipan in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
- J Hotel, Shanghai Tower in Shanghai
- JW Marriott Edmonton Ice District in Edmonton, Alberta
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain
- Paradise City in Incheon, South Korea
- Sandman Signature Sherwood Park in Edmonton, Alberta
- Sandman West Edmonton in Edmonton, Alberta
- Sutton Place in Edmonton, Alberta
- Center for Creative Education in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Restaurant or Food Service Facility
- Forno Restaurant & Wine Bar in Baltimore
Stadium or Arena
- Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, Va.
Theater or Performing Arts Center
- Greer Cabaret Theater in Pittsburgh
“From UVC air duct systems to robotic disinfecting equipment to hospital-grade cleaning products and processes, Coretrust properties are raising the bar for what tenants should expect in healthy work environments as they return to the office post-pandemic,” said Thomas Ricci, Managing Principal, Coretrust Capital Partners. “We are proud that our comprehensive wellness approach has helped us earn GBAC STAR accreditation at these two large office towers and are in the process of accreditation on our third commercial office building at PASARROYO in Pasadena, Calif.”
Learn more and apply for GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation at gbac.org/star.
Find accredited facilities and those pursuing accreditation via the GBAC STAR Facility Directory at gbac.org/directory.
About GBAC, a Division of ISSA
Composed of international leaders in the field of microbial-pathogenic threat analysis, mitigation, response and recovery, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, provides training, guidance, accreditation, certification, crisis management assistance and leadership to government, commercial and private entities looking to mitigate, quickly address and/or recover from biological threats and real-time crises. The organization’s services include biorisk management program assessment and training, Forensic Restoration® response and remediation, the GBAC STAR™ facility and service accreditation programs, training and certification of individuals and consulting for building owners and facility managers. For more information, visit www.gbac.org.
With more than 10,500 members—including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, wholesalers, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaners and associated service members—ISSA is the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The association is committed to changing the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment and an improved bottom line. Headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., USA, the association has regional offices in Mainz, Germany; Whitby, Canada; Parramatta, Australia; Seoul, South Korea; and Shanghai, China. For more information about ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.
For more information, contact ISSA Director of Communications Jill Nuppenau at [email protected]; phone, 847-982-0800 Ext. 1367.