GBAC Star – Accreditation Fee
In addition to the application fee, your facility will be responsible for the following fee:
- Accreditation Fee: Based on size of facility. Due upon qualification approval.
- $1,000 (small facilities)
- $5,000 (medium facilities)
- $10,000 (large facilities + $500 per location)
- A facility’s accreditation becomes effective upon a letter of approval by the GBAC Quality Assurance Team and payment in full of the accreditation fee. The date that you obtain your accreditation is known as your anniversary date. The initial accreditation is valid for one (1) year from that date. All renewals are based on the accreditation date.