GBAC Advocate Program
Align your company with a powerful and positive voice in the global cleaning industry.
The proper cleaning, disinfection and infection prevention practices are critical requirements to ensure healthy and safe facilities now and in the future. The Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, is composed of a network of scientific experts dedicated to helping facilities and individuals prepare, respond, recover and become resilient in the face of infectious disease outbreaks and biohazard events.
The GBAC Advocate Program is an annual tier-based sponsorship opportunity for cleaning-industry manufacturers and suppliers that seek to align with GBAC’s global mission.
By becoming a GBAC Advocate, you can join an exclusive group of organizations that are committed to supporting GBAC’s efforts worldwide for the benefit of the industry and public health.
- Opportunity to participate in GBAC Strategic Advisory Subcommittees based on your company’s product offering(s) and/or representative’s technical expertise.
- Recognition at GBAC Academy Training Events (e.g., signage, collateral, etc.).
- Participation discounts at GBAC Events.
- Recognition in GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter, which is distributed to more than 20,000 industry professionals that are either GBAC STAR accredited/committed, GBAC-Trained Technicians or otherwise opted-in.
- Discounted advertising rates in the GBAC STAR Report.
- Access to GBAC Silver digital marketing assets, including logo to use on your website and general company collateral (Note: Logo placement on product packaging is strictly prohibited).
All benefits in GBAC Silver level, plus:
- One (1) advertisement in one issue of the GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Product placement, if applicable and appropriate, at in-person GBAC Academy Training Events throughout the year.
- Inclusion into the GBAC-TIPS Science to Market® Program (exposure, introductions, guidance).
- Five (5) complimentary enrollments for company representatives in the GBAC Infectious Disease Awareness in the Workplace Course.
- Access to GBAC Gold digital marketing assets, including logo to use on your website and general company collateral (Note: Logo placement on product packaging is strictly prohibited).
All benefits in GBAC Gold level, plus:
- Seat for one (1) company representative on the GBAC Strategic Advisory Council.
- Opportunity to provide meaningful input on industry advocacy concerns to the ISSA Government Affairs Advisory Committee. This committee recommends actions to protect, support and advance the specific interests of ISSA members and the entire cleaning industry.
- Enhanced listing on GBAC Advocate website landing page.
- GBAC Network Engagement (exposure, introductions, guidance).
- One (1) 1/4-page ad in one issue of the GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter or One (1) 15-second GBACtv advertisement segment on one issue of GBACtv. On a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ten (10) complimentary enrollments for company representatives in the GBAC Infectious Disease Awareness in the Workplace Course.
- Two (2) complimentary registrations for company representatives at a GBAC in-person training event (event dates TBD).
- Access to GBAC Platinum digital marketing assets, including logo to use on your website and general company collateral (Note: Logo placement on product packaging is strictly prohibited).
Single Event Partner Opportunities
One-time sponsorship of a GBAC Event or GBAC Academy/Training Event: $3,500 USD
- Product placement at an in-person GBAC associated event
- Sales collateral provided to attendees at the GBAC event
- Inclusion in press release(s) related to the GBAC event
- Logo on the website promoting the GBAC event
- Opportunity to sponsor a coffee break or lunch at the event
Other opportunities are available and priced on a per-activity basis. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Opportunity to sponsor content through GBAC Academy online learning platform
- Videos, webinars, courses, etc.
- Opportunity to sponsor a “Breakfast and Learn” or “Lunch and Learn” associated with GBAC events
- Opportunity to sponsor a coffee break or lunch at a GBAC event or GBAC Academy learning event
Who is the program for?
All cleaning-industry manufacturers and suppliers that maintain an active membership in ISSA are eligible to participate.
Note: Funds provided for GBAC Training Scholarships and grants towards GBAC STAR Accreditation will be applied to Advocate Tier Levels. Opportunities for placement of collateral at GBAC Events, such as in person training events, will be taken into consideration based on tier-level fees.