GBAC Advocate Program
Overview & Eligibility – Becoming Resilient
The Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Advocate program is an annual sponsorship opportunity for organizations (i.e., cleaning industry manufacturers and distributors), that seek to align with GBAC’s mission to help facilities and industry professionals prepare, respond, recover, and become resilient from biorisk events and infectious disease outbreaks. The program is open to all active members of ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association and there is no exclusivity afforded to manufacturers or suppliers of specific product categories.
Tiers, Costs & Benefits:
The Tiers build from the GBAC Silver to GBAC Platinum. For example, the GBAC Platinum contains the items that are in the GBAC Silver and GBAC Gold Tiers.
- Opportunity to participate in GBAC Taskforces based on the company’s product offering(s) and/or representative’s technical expertise
- Recognition on GBAC Advocates website landing page with company logo, description, and website link to their company.
- Recognition at GBAC Academy Training Events (e.g., signage, collateral, and more.)
- Participation discounts at a GBAC Events.
- Recognition in GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter that is distributed to more than 20,000 individuals. While this is an open publication that anyone can receive, it is sent to all GBAC STAR accredited facilities and service providers, GBAC Academy trainees.
- Discounted advertising rates in the GBAC STAR Report
- Access to GBAC Advocate digital marketing assets, including digital badges and logo to use on your website and general company collateral (Note: Logo placement on product packaging is strictly prohibited)
All benefits in GBAC Silver level, plus:
- One (1) third page ad (1/3 page) in GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter on a first-come, first-served basis
- Discount advertisement pricing on GBACtv, GBAC STAR Report, GBAC Webinars.
- Product placement, if applicable and appropriate, at in-person GBAC Academy training events and GBAC Symposiums and Workshops throughout the year
- Three (3) complementary enrollments for company representatives in the GBAC Infectious Diseases Awareness Course. The course in a 30-minute online program that is available in six languages.
- GBAC Academy Discounts.
- One (1) complimentary enrollment for company representatives in the GBAC Trusted Advisor Program (Program to launch fall of 2022).
All benefits in GBAC Gold level, plus:
- Opportunity to provide meaningful input on industry advocacy concerns to the ISSA Government Affairs Advisory Committee. This committee recommends actions to protect, support and advance the specific interests of ISSA members and the entire cleaning industry.
- Enhanced listing on GBAC Advocates website landing page
- GBAC Network Engagement (introductions to key GBAC Ambassadors and Biorisk Scientists).
- One one-half-page ad in GBAC STAR Report monthly e-newsletter on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One (1) 15-second GBACtv advertisement segment on one issue of GBACtv. One a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Two (2) complimentary registrations for company representatives at a GBAC in-person training event (event dates TBD)
- Ten (10) complementary enrollments for company representatives in the GBAC Infectious Diseases Awareness Course. The course in a 30-minute online program that is available in six languages.
- Three (3) complimentary enrollments for company representatives in the GBAC Trusted Advisor Program (Program to launch fall of 2022)
Single Event Partner Opportunities
One-time Advocate opportunity of a GBAC Event or GBAC Academy/Training Event – $3,500
- Product placement at the GBAC associated event.
- Sales collateral provided with the GBAC associated event
- PR related to the GBAC associated event.
- Logo on the website promoting the GBAC associated event.
- Opportunity to sponsor a coffee break or lunch at the GBAC Academy associated learning event.
Other Single Event Opportunity Examples – fees negotiated on a per activity bases.
- Opportunity to Sponsor content through GBAC Academy LMS, GBAC Webinars, GBACtv
- Videos, webinars, courses, etc.
- Opportunity to sponsor a “Breakfast and Learn” or “Lunch and Learn” associated with GBAC events.
- Opportunity to sponsor a coffee break or lunch at a GBAC event or GBAC Academy learning event.
Please Note: Funds provided for GBAC Training Scholarships and grants towards GBAC STAR Accreditation will be applied to Advocate Tier Levels.
If you have any questions, please contact Sydney Schauer at [email protected].